Getting Clients To Come To You
Inbound marketing or creating high-quality content which appears in organic search engine results is our preferred method for acquiring clients.
Inbound marketing is a highly-effective, cost-efficient, long-term digital marketing approach where the goal is to get your target clients to come to you. Although there are many interconnected aspects, in theory, the process is relatively simple:
- Create high-quality content that your ideal clients want to have.
- Promote said content.
- Collect prospect details before giving them access to the content.
- Once received, give the prospect access to the content and add them to an automated email list which drip feeds them more great content based on their interests.
- When they are ready, offer them a great offer to try and/or buy your goods or services.
- Prospect makes purchase.
Of course, in practice, it’s more complicated and takes a long-time before it shows true results. That said, if executed correctly , it is the best way to acquire new clients for the following reasons:
- Once content is created and ranking well in search engines it will be generating leads effectively for free
- Prospects who sign up for relevant content show genuine interest in your product and/or a problem you can solve
- Once signed up (and already partially qualified) prospect interest can be nurtured using automated email marketing which again is basically free and requires minimal time
- When prospects have shown sufficient interest (either by automated lead scoring or manual follow up) you can try to sell your product/service with a much higher success rate when compared to other methods
- Given the low-costs and time involvement the method is highly scalable
In essence, effective inbound marketing provides virtually free, well-qualified leads that you only need to contact when they are ready for a sale.
However, a well-performing inbound marketing campaign is difficult to implement and requires a combination of multiple services; websites, web hosting, content creation, analytics, SEO and email marketing to name a few. That’s why we recommend you schedule a free consultation so we can discuss whether inbound marketing is a viable option for your business.
Want to grow your online presence?