Great Things Come
From Small Beginnings
Arrange a free consultation to find out how to receive more customers.
Being an entrepreneur will be one of the most challenging but also one of the most rewarding experiences you’ll ever go through. Having been there myself I know what the emotional roller-coaster is like and the common pitfalls to avoid.
One of the biggest problems I had when starting out was finding new customers – the most important part of any business! It’s for that reason I founded Twenti – to help entrepreneurs get found online and grow their businesses.
I’d like to offer you a free consultation to find out how to leverage the power of the internet to launch a successful local business.
We can cover:
- The big secret digital marketers don’t want you to know
- The most cost-effective 3-step process for finding new customers as a local business
- How to create an automated sales generation machine
What are you waiting for?
Don’t worry the call is free with no commitment to any of our services, we’re just trying to help – you have nothing to lose!
How Can I Prepare For The Call?
To get the best advice please be ready to explain:
- what you do
- what your business goals are
- what business stage you’re at
- which tools you currently use
- which problems you are looking to solve
- what opportunities you want to explore
- your target client
- your customer acquisition strategy
- your digital strategy
- your technological expertise
During the call we’ll discuss the above and I’ll provide you with some advice and let you know if Twenti is a good fit for your business.
What Call Types Are Available?
You can set your preferences in the booking form, I can either call you over the phone or we can schedule a video call. Personally, I prefer video but it’s up to you!
How Do Video Calls Work?
Video calls are conducted through any web browser. You will receive a link to join the call via email a few minutes before the scheduled call time. Just click the link and that’s all there is to it!
Before the call please ensure that your internet connection is stable and that your camera and mic are working.
What Happens Afterwards?
This depends entirely on what we discuss during the call and whether your business is a good fit for our services.
As standard you will receive an email summarising the call and outlining our advice and next steps depending on your circumstances.
If you are good fit and interested in our services, then you will be sent a proposal for follow up.
If you are not a good fit at this stage, we won’t contact you again – you can always get in touch if your situation changes!
How Long is The Call?
This depends on many factors but is limited to a total of 20-minutes. If there is more to discuss we can always schedule another call.
How Much Does It Cost?
The first call is completely free – you have nothing to lose!
Will I Get Any Reminders?
You will be emailed a calendar RSVP form upon booking which you can add to your personal calendar.
Can I Cancel or Reschedule The Call?
- Locate your confirmation email.
- Click Cancel or Reschedule.
- Enter a reason for cancelling or rescheduling, then click Cancel Event.
- You will receive a cancellation confirmation. If you want to reschedule, click Schedule another event or revisit this page to book another time slot.